Friday, October 24, 2014

Design Disaster

It's the day 3.
Funny how I'm now more interested to write in this diary than in my daily blog, maybe it's because I actually don't want anybody to read this.
an old friend message me on facebook last night, he needed me to design a logo for a new community, the community with nine initiators who want to do something in Bengkulu, this something is about entrepreneurship. I absolutely said yes, my design is not that good, but I know they don't know anybody who can design for free so they contact me, and I want to help.
Before I write for this post, I did the design, they titled theirself as the touch of youth, I love the name. actually they already have the image for the logo, but I want to try something new by mixing what they want : hands and nine circle shape. and here are some of the designs, I'm absolutely in the lack of creativity.
nine hands for nine initiators. totally damn bad

the idea is about something grow, I mean the community, so I choose to draw a tree

My friend hasn't tell me yet which design he choose, maybe it's totally terrible design since I haven't touch photoshop for a while.

xx
A

No comments:

Post a Comment